hi. so yesterday, my boyfriend and i were fooling around and first he fingered me but it hurt and i didnt come so he stopped. then i gave him a ha****b and oral and he came.then he used his right hand to put his penis back into this pants. and i dropped a bit of sperm onto his shirt. id say about 5 minutes later, we were fooling around again and he started to finger me with his right hand. idk if there was any sperm on his hand when he fingered me but now im really really worried. i heard that sperm dies once it touches the air but some ppl has said that it doesnt? also, im a virgin and this was my first time and i highly doubt my boyfriend had even broke the hymen. please help! im only 16 and im really scared. also, i missed last period..which was suppose to come this month around dec 15 or so. thanks you!

also, we did all this with our clothes on and everytime he fingered me, he had to go through my pants and underwear first. so maybe the sperm couldve dried off?

Cum needs to be directly in contact with your vagina to get pregnant....  I used to worry about the same thing before but you have nothing to worry about.