So on Friday I got a tattoo and it took about 2 hours cuz the ink wouldent take to my skin. I should ass the needle was changed 2ce (I watched all needles being opened and all were inserted infront of me) but now im scared:Its monday morning and since the tattoo I have felt light headed, kinda sick and have had some bowel discomfort (having to poop at least 4 times a day).

At first (friday and saturday) I thought it was shock. I have a heart condition (Pulmanary Stenosis) and I take a little longer to heal. But I am scared now. I don't know why I have waht I have. Any ideas? I have a doctors appointment booked for Friday.

EDIT: I also felt light headed and sick during the tat but I was told it was due to a low blood sugar and adreneline rush during the inking session. This is my 2nd tattoo and I didnt feel like this during my first tattoo

Hi Mat,

Your symptoms could point to anything.  You might have a virus (from before the tattoo).  It's unlikely to be any infection FROM the tattoo itself given that you felt sick immediately.  It may be a reaction or allergy to the ink.

Anxiety might be part of it.

Hang in there.  Hope it helps.

Thanks man :) That has eased my mind ALOT

I think that you are feeling this because of low blood sugar and adreneline rush, which you were told at the time. It is good that you are cautious about this as we should not take any chance with our health.

What kind of tattoo you made, some king image or design?