Hi guys, so I just got a tattoo and I just can't describe you how happy I am. I mean, I always wanted to have it and now, when I am 20 I finally have it. Of course, I want it to remain fresh with all of those colors for a long time, so I want to hear your experiences. Because I believe that here are so many people who actually have more than one tattoo like I do. Can you tell me what is the best ointment to use after getting a tattoo? Any advice and any recommendation is welcomed :) Tnx a lot! 

Hello there.

I have 17 tattoos, and I was using just one ointment that really helped me a lot.  So, I suggest you buy a Eucerin aquaphor healing Ointment. It is actually an alcohol-free ointment, so that is why it is best to slather on after you gently wash and pat or air dry your new tattoo. You also need to know how to apply it. Do it in very thin layers about four times a day, until this whole peeling process begins. Don't forget that a tattoo aftercare is very, very important and you should never avoid it...Or forget about it. 

Celebrity

Good day there!

So many tattoo people in here? Why didn't you wait for the autumn? LOL. It's a joke, but don't expose your tattoo to a sun. Anyway, there are so many really amazing ointments that you can use after getting a tattoo. 

My good friend was using a Neosporin every time he got a tattoo, and I am not counting how many tattoos already he has. 

Put a very small amount on the fresh tattoo, rubbing it easy. Of course, before you do that, you should wash your tattoo.

Also, you need to know one thing - don't put any type of ointment if you have a rash on your new tattoo. 

I also got my new tattoo just now. I am getting out of the salon super happy because I finally did it. It is not something that is a huge deal, but it is huge for me since I am coward and I am scared of the needle but I always wanted to have a tattoo. Now, I am walking down the street, hiding from the sun and thinking to buy some of the ointment, but I just can't decide which one is the best. Also, maybe it is a silly question, but I want to know can I use some sun cream with a factor when I am going out with my fresh tattoo? I am scared that sun can come in the contact with her and make some possible damage :/

Hey, there is no need for you to be that stressed. I know that for you this is a big deal, but after a while you will understand that this is just a tattoo. So, there is no need to buy some sun cream and to apply it when you are walking in the city or going to a work. It is a little bit too much.

It is not like you are going to a seaside catching a good color skin,right? No worries.

When it comes to ointment, I suggest you to read the labels. They all are good, so the one you pick will be good, don't worry. Just don't put it too much, ok?

Can I recommend you one?
The most important thing is to get a specialized tattoo healing cream or lotion, because with choosing that one, you can' make a mistake since we are talking about the products that are specifically created for tattoo aftercare. It is because they normally contain blends of ingredients and nutrients that are great at aiding the tattoo as it heals and they can't make a damage.
Well, I recommend you a Hustle butter lotion. It is definitely the best - it is soft, smells nice and it is very, very helpful.