I had sex like 3 weeks ago almost 4 and i've been feeling really sick ive been nauseated,cramping,pains in my pelvic area its like a charlie horse kinda cramping and i cant fit into my clothes so i dont know if im bloated or what and i dontk nwo when to take a hpt because i took 2 they came out positive and then took another one today and it came out negitive so how could that be but im going to take one in a couple weeks from now to be sure what is going on....

It's possible you could be pregnant, even though the last test was negative. It could be that you didn't have concentrated urine the last time, so the test couldn't pick up on the pregnancy hormone.

I suggest you see a doctor. Abdominal pain and cramping during pregnancy is a possible sign of an ectopic pregnancy, so make an appointment.