Hi. I'm 18 years old and I'm a girl. I would really like to have a tatto. I know I have to choose it wisely and think about where I want to have it... I have a problem. I'm alergic to a lot of things and I'd like to know what is in the ink? And does it hurt?

Hi, If you are allergic please don´t get a tattoo, the ink contains many types of metals and chemical ingredients, the needles also cannot be clean and you could be contaminated with hepatitis, AIDS-HIV, etc.

Hi i know that getting a tattoo is something that is awesome to have but it has lots of negative aftermath. you have to have a tattoo forever same image same spot. you have to think about it well before getting it. for you i have to say dont get it one your allergic to things that are putting you at risk. second you are still young if you really want to get it and you know your not going to listen to the advice get in the future when your positive on what you want. it does hurt if you dont like shots or blood then your are going to be in a nightmare. i recommend fake tattoos they look real there fun you can put them in different spots.

Thank you for the answer :) I still want a tattoo but if the ink contains metal I won't get a tattoo..

You are very welcome! its good what your doing. one more thing think really clear what you want for tattoo.

I won't get one.. I'm allergic to some kind of metal so yeah..

Hi. I have 6 tattoos

1 on the top on the spine
2 on the right shoulder blade
3 on my right wrist
4 on my middle finger on my left hand
5 on my hip bone on the left side
6 on the right side of my neck just under my right ear

So ya you could ask for any organic inks if you don't feel safe about the other type of ink and ya I chose the designs that happened to me in my life that I had that were troublesome and I just went with what was on my mind but at first I recommend that if you want a tattoo start with a small design and work your way up the design if you want to start out with should be no bigger than 1 dollar so that way you get used to it