hi, so I have three tattoos and they are good, I've done those like 7 years ago. now, I got this new one and I like it. the problem is that I just can't remember which one product I was using as a aftercare for my tattoo. it was pretty long time ago and I don't know have I used any of the products. I was reading something and I found an information that a lot of people are using a Aquaphor for tattoo aftercare. do you know more about it? if you were using it, can you tell me more? 

Hi there. I was using an Aquaphor as a tattoo aftercare and I can say that I am extremely satisfied with it. Easy to use and you see some results after three days - I am talking about the peeling. It is not expensive, you put it in a thinner layer and that is it. 

Also, you can use a Bacitracin cream as well. I was using it when I got my first tattoo when I was 18 years old and I was really satisfied with it. I think that shades make this two creams different, but basically it is the same. 

Celebrity

Hi there.

Well, not a bad choice.

You can use it, but of course, once your tattoo is dry. It is made by Eucerin and I think that this tells you a lot about it, how good it is. 

So, you should apply a thin layer and rub it in. After that, you should dab the excess off with a clean towel that is clean. It can be clean a swell. 

Use this product for the first two or three days. After that, you can use some other lotion, and there is no need to use Aquaphor no more. Really, no need for it. 

Here is what you need to know when it comes to Aquaphor for tattoo aftercare.

Aquaphor makes a good moisturizer to your skin and it protects your skin once it becomes dry and irritated from the needle and ink. Now, a lot of people who have their tattoo make a mistake in one thing - they believe that they need to put this Aquaphor on their skin all the time - but there is no need for that. Once your skin is healed on the place where you have your tattoo, you should continue to tret your skin like the rest of your body. 

Hey, well, I just have heard about it, but I am not sure how good it is, since one of my friends who is really into all those tattoo things and issues, told me not to use it because it won't "feed" my skin with all of those healthy ingredients that it supposed to. I have heard that aquaphor can dry my skin, so I give up on it. Without trying it. So, I don't know is this a quite true or not, but from some other sources I have heard that this one product is worth of trying. So, maybe I will try it when I do my next tattoo and I will tell you about the experiences :)

Celebrity

No, I think that there is no need for you to believe that Aquaphor will destroy or dry your skin and your new tattoo. I think that this product is really quality because it prevents your new tattoo from getting messed up during its healing period. Since a very important part of aftercare is keeping the freshly inked skin moisturized and protected, this product is made just for this, so you don't need to be that scared. So, you might wanna try it on your next tattoo since it is good. I mean, there is a reason why all the tattoo artist recommends this product. Well, not all, but a lot of them. 

Aquaphor is a skin protect ant ointment and I would recommend it to all. I was using it and I would use it all over again, since it is shown as a really, really good for my skin and my tattoo as well. It has so many amazing ingredients that you should use, read the labels and you will see what am I talking about. This product has additional ingredients that add to its moisturizing properties, such are a mineral oil and other ingredients that are used for even the better protection for your skin and tattoo.Trust this product.