i've gotten a tatoo, its been 20 days already and i still think its too early to tell if im pregnant, ok my boyfriend came in me 20 days ago. 3 times. the 13th of march. today its the 2nd of april, i just got a tattoo yesterday and i read on the net about tattoos and pregnancy if itll effect the pregnancy.. and it said nothing should go wrong with the pregnancy just be sure that their equipment is sterilized and they wear gloves and all.. i made sure of that, but ever since i got it done like about an hour later my abdomen really hurts like from below my breast down to my abdomen, and it feels like when you work out the muscles you havent worked out in a while. MUSCLE TENSION, and it would come every 5-6 hours or so.. i dont know whats wrong. by the way how long do you guys think itll be the best time to check if im pregnant?... i'm already 2 weeks and 6 days. thats IF i am pregnant.

What’s done is done! There is no going back and I hope there won’t be any problems with you getting tattooed, as it might have happened before you actually got pregnant, you never know. In case you were in your late pregnancy then everybody would suggest you not to go tattoo yourself as when you are carrying a baby your body is going through various changes and the organism is under a certain stress so being pinched by the needle wouldn’t be necessary at all.
As the matter of you being pregnant, you first have to state when was your period due, is it late and how much late? When we have the date then we could discuss about your pregnancy, but for now I’d tell you that you can always buy a home pregnancy test and do it yourself, the most accurate result would be about 7 days after the date you were supposed to get your period.
If you have any further questions- feel free to ask!

^^^i am irregular on my menstral cycle sometimes i only get my period 4 times a year.. its very bad.. but other then that i been feeling alot light headed dizzyness and my arms would get numb even though i dont lay on them... or whatever.. so im not sure when to check with an HPT today i am 3 weeks and 5 days. if i am.. my sister found out she was pregnant three months after conceiving..do you think thats the right time? last i had my period was the 12th of march. the day after my boyfriend came in me 3 times. i dont know how to tell when im fertile..

If your last period ended on the 12th of March and you had intercouse on the 13th it is reasonably unlikely that you are pregant. To get pregnant you need to have ovulated. In someone with a regular monthly cycle this normally occurs around two weeks before your period. If you are pregnant then it should definately show on a HPT now.
Hope this helps

ok, just saying now Im not pregnant nor do I currenetly have a tatoo (Im 15, havnt even had sex yet) but when Im older Im thinking about getting a tatoo. my older sister told me if u have a tatoo u cant take drugs or w/e the hospital gives u to make birth less painful. is this true?

I am 22 weeks pregnant and a lot of things have happened to me since I found out. I decided to remember this time in my life with a tattoo......after a lot of research on my own and with my doctor's consent I did get a tattoo on my lower back at 20 weeks. I'm fine, the baby is fine, and yes I can have an epidural if I so chose, which I do not. The biggest concern, and the only legitimate one, is: Is the parlor clean and steril? So don't worry, unless you got it on your belly, then it might stretch! Good luck and congrats if you are indeed pregnant!

some hospitals wont administer an epidural if u have a lower back tattoo... i have tattoo...none on my lower backand recently had a baby, at my ante-natal apointments they asked me about my tattoos..and did i have one on my lower back, because if i had they may not be able to give me an epidural. i didnt have an epidural anyway. i guess it depends on hospital policy. basically they said they wouldnt insert a needle through the ink. dont know why! maybe for fear of introducting ink into the spinal cavity?

That is so weird that they would say that because you wouldn't be able to introduce ink into the spine or anything like that. What an odd policy! Does anyone else know this?

I have been pregnant and I have a lower back tattoo. Neither had anything to do with each other. I had an epidural and the doctor didn't even mention it. It is fine!!!

As long as you went to a clean facility for your tattoo, please stop worrying!