Hi, I`m 30 and I have a gonorrhea. I`m totally not myself any more. I met this girl, and 20 days later my testicles were all swollen and painful. Also, it burns like hell while urinating, and sometimes there is this yellowish discharge from my penis. I know now that many men have no symptoms at all, but it was my luck, I suppose, because when I saw those signs I immediately went to see my doctor. I must say I didn`t see no sign of gonorrhea on that girl?!

Hi, I`m sharing your problem, and, as a woman, I must say that the symptoms of gonorrhea in women are very often mild. More, most of the infected women have no symptoms. So you have to be more careful the next time? If you didn`t know, people who have had gonorrhea may get infected again, after the treatment. And even when a woman has signs of gonorrhea, they can be non-specific and mistaken for a simple vaginal infection. My initial symptoms were also that painful urination and increased vaginal discharge. There was even some bleeding. The worse thing is that the infection will stop after the treatment, but will not repair the permanent damage.