Lately I have been experiencing vaginal discharge so I went to my doctor. He told me that he had found Chlamydia. I have been on therapy for that and everything is ok. I would like to know more about this bacterium. Also, can someone tell me what dizzy floaters are?

Chlamydia is a bacterium that can cause a sexually transmitted infection and Chlamydia infection is very common among young adults. However, many people do not have any symptoms of this infection so they are not aware of it at all, even though they are infected. Chlamydia is transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. It can be easily treated and cured with antibiotics. It is important to know that men and women infected with Chlamydia often also have gonorrhea, because of that treatment for gonorrhea is provided as well. Now, I will tell you what floaters are. The space between the crystalline lens and the retina is filled with a clear, gel-like substance called vitreous and with age, the vitreous thins and may separate from the back of the eye. This is called posterior vitreous detachment or PVD. This is very common and usually harmless condition. Floaters are caused by tiny bits of vitreous gel or cells that cast shadows on the retina and flashes occur when the vitreous tugs on the sensitive retina tissue. Symptoms of floaters are black spots and spider webs, spots that move or remain suspended in one place.

i have get eye floaters for four months by chlymidia which treatment i take