I had sex on days 7,28 and 35 on an average 30 day cycle. My period is now 14 days late and no sign on it coming. I have no pregnancy symptoms whatsoever other than frequently urinating but i have a UTI which is the reason for that. I had red/pinky brown blood when i wiped for the past 3/4 days only after i urinate. When i had a tampon in from thinking it wasa period but no blood was on tampon. I took 3 first response pregnancy tests 5,8 and 12 days after my period was due and all 3 were negative. I had milky dicharge today (14 days late) not sure if it is a sign I dont know why my period still hasnt come. Could i be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex about two weeks ago on a Friday he pulled out before he ejaculated I had some on my fingers and fingered myself not all the way though it was quick. then I started taking birth control. for about a few days have been having all these pregnancy symptoms. could I possibly be pregnant or is it just birth control pill side effects?? would it be two soon too take a test? I had sex the day after my period