I have currently gotten on Tri Nessa Lo birth control, and I did have unprotected sex a few days before I got on the pill. I've been nauseous, moody, tired, and have had signs of pregnancy. I've had cramps for a week and a half. The past two days they have been intense pain. My period was late, and this period was different than all the others. I had a tampon in, and was walking into work when I felt like it was about to spill out of me. I ran to the bathroom, and had some blood clots. Hanging onto my tampon was a fleshy white thing with lots of blood clots. It was about 3 inches long. I was way to scared to look at it, but I immediately thought a miscarriage. I've been having big blood clots, and then a slow down in my period. I still have some cramps also. Was this a miscarriage or what was it?!?

I have also taken a pregnancy test shortly after, and it was negative. Why would I have those symptoms and see a fleshy thing come out of me if I wasn't??