Can I be pregnant if my partner and I had (unprotected) sex two days before my period ended? I know a sperm can live for up to five days in the uterus.. the end of my period was March 20th. March 22nd I had very light spotting and cramps which went on for two days.. then I felt super sick for about two weeks, I wasn’t sick or had the flu.. I took a pregnancy test two weeks afterwards, it was negative and whilst it was very early to test I felt relieved and my naive mind was just going to go with that negative but then my partner and I had (protected) sex and I got something very very similar to Braxton Hicks Contractions, I only know of this bc my mom often got that during her last pregnancy with too much physical activity. I’m going to take another pregnancy test Friday but I just want to know if it’s even possible so I can like cool my stress level off?

You can get pregnant at any time

That’s really not true. It all depends on the circumstances and what happened and all the other details involved.