So I had unprotected sex three weeks ago and he said he didn't cum but I'm worried about pre cum I want to take the test but honestly I don't want to go buy it myself. But I'm having pelvic pains kind of feels like constipation but I can usually go to the bathroom I'm not having any other symptoms really but do you think I am? And should I take the test now? Will I get accurate answers?

unprotected sex and weather he cum in you or not,unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy... constipation would be because of the stress and your worry about you being pregnant or not, eat healthy food avoid junk food......my advice would be, u should get a home pregnancy testing kit or even ask your boyfriend to get you one...the results should be near to accurate...its better to get it check...

Thanks, I took the test today it came out negative

Good, so please take care of using protection next time...avoid having unprotected sex...