Me and my girlfriend had never planned to have a sex. So we just do it unprotected. I started to put my penis to her vagina, then after penetration that wasn't too deep, she said it was hurt, i stopped a few seconds and started to thrusting it deeper but still not deep enough, it's like only entered 2cms inside her vagina. However, she said it to pull it out, i did, and full stop, lasts approximately 30 seconds and i didn't cum. Before that she did an oral sex to me. The problem is i keep thinking that is that possible if i had a pre-cum and make a possibility to make her pregnant? Now her period is late for 3 days, and i really worried about it, please help us experts.

Although I am not an expert, I have a few things to say because I have been there. Even though the information I provide will not be from an expert, it should help calm you down a little bit.

1) Pre-Ejaculatory fluid DOES NOT contain sperm. There has to be sperm in your urethra, from a previous ejaculation, for it to contain sperm. If you have pissed between the time you have sex and your last ejaculation, it is unlikely that ANY sperm will be in the fluid. Remember, that in the worst case scenario, pre-cum will contain a couple thousand sperm, and many times a million sperm don't survive the acidic environment of the vagina.

2) Women can experience late periods from a change of weight(gain or loss), a change in exercise pattern, or stress. Also, women who believe they might be pregnant, or want to be pregnant, can experience all of the pregnancy symptoms but not actually be pregnant. Usually, the symptoms occur AFTER the missed period.

3) To avoid inaccurate pregnancy tests, wait a WEEK(following the date the period should be) so that the concentration of hormones being secreted in her body is likely to be high enough to be accurate. A HPT costs somewhere in the ball park of $20-$30, and as long as you use it properly it will be 99% effective. The Home Pregnancy Test(HPT) usually works best with the urine early in the morning before any other urination occurs. Some women can be pregnant but simply not secrete a high enough concentration of hormones to ever detect pregnancy by the test, in which covers .1-.9% of cases, a very low number.

4) Oral sex cannot lead to pregnancy. Sperm or Pre-Ejaculate that enters the body in the mouth can NEVER make a woman pregnant, Period.

5) The distance you go inside a woman does not affect the likely-hood of pregnancy much, except that the sperm have to travel farther and technically are SLIGHTLY less likely to reach the end. But really, it won't make a huge difference.

6) If sperm entered her body, the time(30 seconds) would not affect it HOWEVER, it makes it less-likely that you did Pre-Cum and thus even less likely that she is pregnant.

Conclusion: Your girlfriend is HIGHLY UNLIKELY to be pregnant. Other things can cause late periods. If she becomes a WEEK late, get tested either by a doctor(who can give you even more reliable information) or with an HPT. Either way, the results from those tests are about 99% accurate, so if you get a negative from a doctor or a properly administered HPT, you can rely on it. Try to breathe, I was in this situation once and I was scared too. Wait a little while and see what happens. Cycle-Fluctuations happen!

I'm in the same position as you are..scared to death.. waiting for her periods to come it's on 22nd as per the calendar 2days more! Life or death moment!!!

Realy boss,that type of time is realy very very bad.one month is looking like years...

Best of luck buddy,m also in same condition :(

Can i get someones number here

Literally in the that position exept I am the girl, and I am waiting for my period

I’m 6 days late and we had unprotected sex for a good 30 seconds too for the first time. He said he didn’t cum and I’m gonna take his word for it. If anything, I think he Precumed but not sure.

What is the result ?

What happened? Are you preggers