Okay, about 3-ish months ago me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and this was the one and only time I've let him finish in me. Now, I know it's been three months and I have actually taken a pregnancy test and it came out negative, but a: I didn't take it in the morning with my first urination, and b: it may have been too early to take it...I'm not quite sure  how early it was, but it's between 1-3 weeks after sex haha. I've had periods, but I've heard of people who have periods while they're in their (early) pregnancy. I was nauseous for, eh, a week but no vomiting. My next period is due next week and as of last Thursday, I believe,  my breasts started to get sore. I've (according to my doctor) have had a constant weight since January, so idk about that aspect...and I don't know, I'm just worried. I'm too young (still in college) to have a child. Well, it's young for me lol. Um, normal amount of time for a period, cramps, and blood for normal periods. I feel like my tummy has gotten bigger, but I haven't exactly been eating well...yet, with this going on too I'm no sure if that's whats going on. So, if I've left anything out that can help let me know (i.e; (if I didn't already have this in there) "Have you had periods since?")

You could be just paranoid, you should take another pregnancy test or check with a doctor and have them do a test for you.