I was a virgin until friday me and my bf had unprotected sex he took off the condom when i realised i stopped everything sigh am so sad because i dont wanna get pregnant i asked him if he came he said that he didnt cum but am scared of pre cum but we had sex less than five minutes i hope God forgives me cause i will never do this again until marriage or never sigh please give me some advice am so lost

Dear Tan

I am so sorry to hear of your problem.

As you had unprotected sex, there is a chance of pregnancy, so you should have taken emergency contraception - the 'morning-after' pill. This should be taken within 72 hours of intercourse, but you now need advice from your sexual health care specialist in your area. You don't indicate where you live. Where are you? How old are you? Do you live with parents? What would their attitude be?

If your bf took the condom off, he cannot be trusted. So he might not be telling the truth when he said he didn't cum. Did he cum afterwards? Pre cum can contain sperm, especially if he had not urinated after his last ejaculation.  5 minutes is long enough to deposit sperm. However, if he didn't ejaculate in you, and he had not ejaculated for a long time, you might be ok. But you now have to come to terms with the fact you are no longer a virgin.

On the spiritual side, God forgives - but you need to confess to Him. What are your spiritual leanings?

If you want to talk further, please contact me. I hope I can be of help. If you are in the UK or US I might be able to suggest where support might be available.

Shepherd

New Member
Hey shepherd, me and my girlfriend had sex with a condom and I used it correctly by pinching the top and making sure there was no air bubbles, it didn’t break or leak and everything went fine but she started feeling sick a couple days after this, it’s worth mentioning that she was a virgin beforehand