So, I got my period on Jan 8th. My period was due to come on Feb. 7th but it was 4days early, Feb 3rd! My period is ALWAYS EXACT and normal! Yesterday I was having HORRIBLE cramps and it was light bleeding (NEVER that LIGHT on the first day) and now today cramps are worse and HEAVY bleeding! I had unprotected sex twice on the 18th. I started feeling weird on the 23rd so I did a little research online and read that sperm can live for up to 5days which means I could've conceived on the 23rd! I had all the early symptoms, but I'm not sure if it was in my head because of everything I was reading or if it was all there. Also, I read that you can have up to 3 periods and still be pregnant. I don't know what is going on.... any advice?

take a preganancy test

Did you ever find out what happened? I'm going through the same thing but my bf cummed in me but what you went thru what I'm going through. Were you pregnant after all? And its the first time I heard you can have your period 3x while pregnant :o it was very helpful tho. So after all what happened?