I have had light bleeding (brighter red) for 10 days now. My period came about two weeks early and then, at the time I would expect my period, I began light bleeding. It's not enough to need a maxi pad or tampon..it's only when I wipe after peeing. For the past few days it's been a little heavier...I'm seeing a puddle of stretchy mucousy blood at the bottom of the toilet bowl after I pee. I do feel some like cramping every once in a while..nothing major. Me and my husband always have unprotected sex, I've never taken birth control pills and I'm not, nor have I been, on any medications. I took a pregnancy test about 4 days ago and it came back negative..too early to take? Or do you think it's something totally different? Please, any ideas or personal experiences?

Hi - this is me exactly - I just want to know what the result was, did you turn out pregnant....?? Im not sure if its my period or implantation period - but I'm a week and a half early.. usually very regular... I hope I am... but from what Ive read implantation bleeding is very light not enough to use a pad but I've had to (albeit only one) but I'm not sure.... any help would be nice - cause its probably too early to take a test (meaning Ive got to wait a week and a half) not fun.

I have had the same thing! I have normally been very regular but the past to periods have been around 11 days early! it freaks me out, cuz i hate the doctor and i have no money to get checked out!

i started spotting only when i wiped last week and now it is a little heavier but not much and it keeps going back and forth my period is due today and i am usually very regular. i am not on any hormones and i dont know what to think? how heavy can implantation be?

Hi, I have been having the same symtoms? Did you find out what it was?

Hi I'm having having same problem. Been bleeding lightly got for 10 days now. Can You tell me What Was The outcome ?

Hi ... did you find out ? I'm having having same problem

Interested in the outcome