Hello! I need your help and advice please! So, to start it off, I had unprotected sex with my significant other on Wednesday, March 1, 2017 and my period was supposed to come on Friday, March 3, 2017. But, my period did not come until Monday, March 6, 2017 and my mood swings and cramps kicked in, heavy blood flow as well. Correct me if my math is wrong but my period was 4 days late after having unprotected sex. My significant other did not ejaculate in me, but is it possible that he could pre-ejaculate in me without him knowing himself? Also, is it possible I could expect pregnancy? Please help! Thank you.

You have nothing to worry about having sex 3 days before your expected period. The egg only last 24 to 48 hours after ovulation and that generally happens around the middle of your cycle. IE on a 28 day cycle somewhere around day 10 to 18. To be safe best to avoid unprotected sex from after your period ends until day 20 on a 28 day cycle if you don't want to risk pregnancy.

Ah thank you so much! I've totally learned my lesson. I'll be careful and use protection (i.e.condoms or pills). Also, thank you for the advice and the mini lesson! Much appreciated. (: