Okay  so my period is 6 days late, its usually irregular but about a week ago i started experiencing very swollen sore nipples and light cramping. Starting  4 or so days ago i noticed slight back ache  mild nausea cramps fatigue metallic taste in mouth , now as of today i got frequent urination, heavier cramps and very light pink spotting. still no period. i took a hpt a few days ago it was negative do you ladies think i tested too early.  please help im hoping i am prgnant! 

*bump* plz help :-(

Hi, well its a good thing that you would like to get pregnant. Many people here are terrified of getting pregnant so its always nice to hear someone who actually wants to conceive. As for the testing you have to make sure that it has been at least 10 days since your last unprotected intercourse. Those test are 95% accurate but if you are unsure about them you can always go and do a blood test which is 99% accurate. Anyhow, if you are taking the test make sure you take it first thing in the morning for the best results. I hope you are actually pregnant and i wish you all the luck. Hope this helps

Thanks vor replying I apreciate it greatly. I hope I am too :-) wish me LUCK

Alright so hope someone can help me. As i posted a few days ago... I have not done a hpt yet because i thought i was getting AF. The fisrst day was light pink the next day was very light and this lasted about 2 days, 3rd day even lighter with spotting. Very unusual for me im usually heavy for te first 2/3 days then med flow after that. Plz help me want to know whats going on with my body