OKay I started my period early morning on a saturday and I had un protected sex with my boyfriend about 10pm that same night. The next morning I woke up and put a tampon in just in case and when I went to change it there was barly any on there. I truly need to know if my period is gone or am I pregnat or whatnot. I'm on the Nueva Ring and hve been for a long time and since then I've only gotten my period about 2-3 days. But after having sex with my boyfriend it almost COMPLETELY went away. It was my first day of my period and I really need some answers. Please help me in anyway. Thank you so very much!

I read that your period can just come out faster than normal because up there has been disrupted so it's over quicker or that it can just stay up inside you,and that it's completely normal :-)