Inside the very beginning of my ear canal I have a small growth. It showed up about three years ago or so. My sister said it looked like a wart. It does not hurt, and ofcourse I do not notice it. I do not like the fact that other people can see it. What is it? Can it be easily removed? When I used a mirrior to look at it, to me, it looked like a skin tag. Thank You!

If it's not a pimple or way, sounds possibly like an aural polyp. I'd go see a doctor as long term it could possibly continue to grow and block off some sound to your ear canal.

Hi Missy

Did you see a doctor?
My wife has something similar and I am a bit worried.

Thanks
Tony

Hi Missy,
Have you ever heard of cholesteatoma? If I am not mistaking this is the growth that you are having in your eardrum. This is usually a birth defect but it can occur as a complication to chronic ear infection. Have you had ear infection in recent history? The problem with the cyst is that it can bigger and infected so treatment would be advised. However the only treatment that you can do is surgery. Surgery is not complicated but it can cause some adverse reactions lice dizziness or deafness in one ear. Sometimes even meningitis and Labylinthitis.
You have to know also that it can grow back sometimes after the surgery and aditinal surgery then is required
Good luck,
Danella

I have warts steadily growing in my ears they itch all the time. It started off with one now I am feeling them all down in my ear canal.why and how do I get rid of them?