Hi, a few days ago, I was diving in the see with my boyfriend. I think I went to deep, and damaged the eardrum. Nothing is helping me, and I would like to try something more before I go to doctor. Does anyone has some suggestions, how could I treat this ear popping?

Hello, your condition is called barotraumas. You damaged your eardrum because the pressure differences between the inside and outside of the eardrum were too big. Sometimes swallowing or yawning helps, but if the damage is serious, you need more serious treatment. Antibiotics can help you prevent infection caused by barotraumas. You must go to the doctor before your ear popping becomes something more serious, like acute ear infection or even loss of hearing. It would also hurt very much. Until you cure this condition, avoid flying with the airplanes and any other activity that causes pressure differences. If you still have fluid in your middle ear, you might have to go to cranial osteopathy to help relieve it.