Hi! My husband has leaking ears followed by deafness. Doctor evaluates his condition and prescribed him medication. But I don’t what disease doctor diagnosed. Please tell me what disease can cause leaking ears followed by deafness.

Hi! You didn’t give enough information, but I think that your husband has middle ear infection. This is an infection which causes problems with the eardrum. When someone suffer from a cold or any other infection which affects the upper airways the tubes which are called the Eustachian tubes and whose purpose it is to drain the ears into the throat can become swollen due to them being filled with excess mucous. If the tubes get blocked then the normal drainage of the tubes won’t occur and the blockage can become stagnant, if this happens then middle ear infection will develop.
If your husband has a middle ear infection, the treatment to relieve the pain should be given, usually followed up by a course of antibiotics.