when i was about 3 i stuck a tiny screw about 1 cm in my ear.. it got stuck between the eardrum & i panicked and got it stuck even farther now its not even visible its behind the eardrum, i was too embarrased to tell anyone, but it's been 15 years and it hasn't given me any problems except i can't pop my right ear where its stuck. and i'm not sure but i think i can feel it with my hands on the outside of my ear....... we don't have medical insurance and no money i was wondering if i NEEDED to have this checked out or not and what i can do

My Friend, I want you to get it remove as soon as possible, because it can damage eardrum, the screw would have caught rust and it would creat infection, spending money wont be a big problem instead of loosing one ear. i hope you don't want to be deaf for all your life.