its been over a week now that i cant even sleep easy lay on the side with my legs closed because ill sqeeze my vagina together and it hurts real bad like never before kind of feels like they ripped me up down there but ive been with my boyfriend for 2 1/2 yrs and im use to his, its not like it got any bigger aha but anywho i think i have a bad yeast infection, i cant stand it i cant even touch it hurts so bad. it looks normal but doesnt feel it. im going to the clinic see if i can see someone because i have no insurance

That could be yeast infection.

Yeast infections can be very uncomfortable, but are usually not serious. Symptoms include the following:

· Itching and burning in the vagina and around the vulva (the skin that surrounds your vagina)

· A white vaginal discharge that may look like cottage cheese

· Pain during sexual intercourse

· Swelling of the vulva

You can choose herbal medicine (f uyanpill) to help you. Though it may work slowly, it can eradicate your symptoms and doesn't have any side effects. .. I hope it can help you.