I am a 17 year old virgin and a few weeks got red itchy bumps on my vagina and on the inside of my upper thighs. The labia is swollen and red.It was very itchy but went away after about 2 weeks from using monistat cream. It seemed like it was away for good for another 2 weeks but then it came back. Now it is becoming incredibly itchy that I can't take it and the red bumps are back on my vagina and upper thighs. I don't know what to do it's so itchy and embarrassing to wear shorts cuz you can see the bumps. I cannot take this anymore the itchiness is unbearable. Could this be a recurring yeast infection? I don't knkow I just want eveyrthing to go back to normal already. Please help.

If it seemed to go away after the treatment but then come right back.Sounds like you need to treat for a longer period of time.
Hope you feel better real soon