I have problems making my foreskin on my penis go back behind the head. This only happens when my penis is erected. When it isn't, i can pull the foreskin back no problem, but when it is erected, the foreskin is right and at the bottom of the penis, when i try to pull that, it is very tight as well... Could someone give me help with this? maybe how i can make the foreskin move freely without me forcing it?

When it is erected, i can see the head a lil bit, not a lot, but i see the head. When i pull it back, i see strech marks around the tip of the foreskin. I can pull it down all the way, but it feels a little painful. and at the back of the penis, the thing that's connected from the penis and the foreskin feels extremely tight. I just want to know what i can do about this.

Note: i don't have the tight foreskin... When it is erected, i can see the head.

How old are you? If you're under 16 or so then this is pretty common. It's called phimosis.

You need to keep "working" your foreskin to stretch it out. It takes some effort to do. You can use some lube to make it easier but don't ever force the foreskin back. It can get stuck and result in paraphimosis. This is where the foreskin gets stuck and it can require an emergency room visit to treat.

Does this help? Please post back.

Im currently 16 right now... and i've seen pictures of phimosis... i don't believe i have it, cuz like, having phimosis is when your head dosn't even show even when u have an erected penis... mine does show... so i donno...

it dosn't get stuck, it can go back and everything, but when it does, it seems tight around the shaft of the penis... Do u know anything i can do? like imstructions on what to do? please include details... pictues would help too!

OK, you can pull the foreskin back even when erect? It's just tight then.

I guessed at your age from the description of the problem. You are completely normal.

You will outgrow this, you just about have. Just keep on stretching the foreskin when you clean it. As you masturbate or just even get an erection it will help stretch the skin. It's probably easier using some lubrication or in the shower. Just take your time and gently pull on it. It doesn't need to hurt, just stretch the skin.

All it really takes is time and I know it can be rough on a guy but it will happen. If you work at it it could be loose maybe in only a few weeks. Just don't ever force it.

If this was bothering you and you were older I'd suggest you see a urologist. You are not at that point.

Patience!

Thanks so much for the support and the comment!

but i just have a question, how do i strech it? it there some type of way i can do it WITHOUT ripping the foreskin? im really scared ill rip it and it would start to bleed... i worry about this because i see strech marks on the foreskin near the tip already...

The only way to stretch it is to keep getting erections, gently using your fingers to spread the tip open, and through masturbation. Don't be rough, take your time. Try long, slow,strokes instead of fast. You really just have to find a way that works for you. A little bit at a time will work. Then the next day try a little more, and so on.

Can it rip,yes, it can tear. That is why you need to take your time. Some people like to do this in the shower as the warm water will help the skin loosen up a bit and provide lubrication.

I really don't know what else to say. Masturbation will help stretch it, just go gently.

Alright! Thanks for all the help!
ill try these streching thing starting 2day...
i wonder how long it takes..
Thank again!

Anytime.

Please post back in a week or two and let us know how you're doing.

I am 19 male, i have some problem in my penis, i am unable to pull down my foreskin and while trying that give me a lot of pain.

Hi Noob123:

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated, protective foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin even though it does not retract. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

You are very fortunate to have parents that did not circumcise you. You have a whole, complete penis so you have sex the way nature intended it.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans that connects the foreskin to the head is called the frenulum. Almost every male is born with a frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there. The frenulum has a high level of sensation because of its high innervation and serves to limit the rearward travel of the foreskin. The stretching of the frenulum during sexual intercourse helps to trigger ejaculation. Pulling the foreskin back with too much force can tear the frenulum. The frenulum carries important blood vessels so tearing it usually causes bleeding.

If you have torn your frenulum, try pulling your foreskin forward into its normal position covering the head and leaving it alone for two weeks while it heals.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can have sex as you are. Just use lots of lubrication and penetrate slowly, gently, and carefully.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. The stretching is slow because it only goes as fast as tissue expansion That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract. Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work. Urologists do this.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition and is very harmful.