Okay so I'm really worried, I'm 12 but I don't know how to explain it. Theres the skin over my penis, and then theres my penis head. I tried pulling my penis back, but then I saw a red line piece of skin, attached from the top of my skin to my penis headI have no idea what it is and i'm so worried... Please help anyone :/

Hey acro... I believ what you are describing is your penial frenulum...... it is a normal piece of ur anatomy and is inplace to pull the foreskin back over the glans or head of ur penis

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. Almost every male is born with a frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there. The frenulum has a high level of sensation because of its high innervation and serves to limit the rearward travel of the foreskin. The stretching of the frenulum during sexual intercourse helps to trigger ejaculation.

I have that too but i don't know what it is please help

You're frenum is a little piece of skin on the underside of your glans that connects your foreskin to the head of your penis. this keep the forskin over the head of your penis when it's flaccid .

Yeah but, do you need to get rid of it? Because i dont see any men with it when im at the bath in a public swim hall.

Are you circumcised and re the guys you see circumcised? If you are not circumcised how would you see it unless they are pulling their foreskin back?

everyone who has a foreskin has that small peice of skin attached tothe bottom of the foreskin, It normal for it to be there if you are circumcised you might hiave that part removed