i am 14 years old. When i try to peel the foreskin back, it comes beind my head, but there is a problem. It is attached to my head at the bottom with something like a string. i dont know waht to do with it, and i am worried. please tell me what to do.

yeah i got that to, part from i didnt know it was a problem.... how far back is it ment to go? im 14 to

to be honest its just a part thats removed with the foreskin that attaches ur foreskin to ur penis head, how doi know ive asked many things of this to im 16, so ive been wondering ive been trying to get the curraged up to just cut it and yeah but to scared****** if you need more info. willing to share anything.

**edited by moderator**

Its ok. Its suposed to be there!!!! :-)

16 yr old male.

dont worry ..this is natural with every uncircumcised man......
this string is called frenum.

yeah mines the same, i thought it was just normal, i have only ever pulled the for skin past the head a couple of times when experimenting when i was around 14 years old, and it hurt, i never pull the foreskin alway back, not sure if this is normal or not tho lol

i keep masterbaiting and it felt good but now im getting red dots and im 14 and i feel maybe i should snip it myself or chop the thing? should i

I don't think I would cut it myself. That would hurt, although I have heard of guys brave enough to do it. I tore my frenum accidentally during rough sex, and it bled a little but then was better. After that, it is easier to keep the foreskin completely retracted. It may seem too sensitive at first, but after you get used to it will be very pleasant and comfortable. Sex will be improved, and you will love the cleanliness.

DON"T CUT IT!!!, i had that thought too, but then i found this site alllll about foreskin and how its supposed to be i don't remember the name of the site but the little string thingy is called the Y frenum it attaches the foreskin to the head of your penis, it kinda hurts to masterbate with your forskin back cuz of that thing, but after awhile you won't feel it, just slowly, and i mean super slowly stretch it.

Don't worry there is nothing wrong with pulling you foreskin as far and hard as you can back. when i was younger i used to be scared like i was doing something really bad and unhealthy by pulling my foreskin back.I would think that i was going to pull my foreskin back to fare and something really awful would happen to my penis.

But really the truth is its perfectly nature ll and heathery for you to pull your skin back nothing bad or awful is going to happen.

What the real problem is is that society treats people who are uncircumcised like they are different and that there is something wrong with us and tent to shy away from the subject.
When in truth being uncircumcised is how god made us to be, and we have foreskin for a reason.

Hope this helps dont be afraid there is nothing wrong with pulling your foreskin back and later on you will enjoy it.

im 14 my mates had sex and i asked what did she think of your skin he said he sat there for a few hours when he was 13 and pulled it back i was like wtf all my mates hadnt done it either im thinking ill do it gradually as my girlfriend said shes not ready for anything or another 4 or so months and were i come from in australia people with circumcised penis's are made fun off i remember we all mad of one kid in our year who had circumcised penis he was the only guy so its easier for me.

its ok i think. the top of my forskin stings when i touch it with my finger its probably because im masturbating to hard but i dont want to go to the docters im to scared. im 14 aswell

Hi I'm fortieen to and I've never pulled my forskin back I'm to skated and pluss I m not sure on how to do it correctly can Simeone tell me

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated, protective foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin even though it does not retract. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

You are very fortunate to have parents that did not circumcise you. You have a whole, complete penis so you have sex the way nature intended it.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans that connects the foreskin to the head is called the frenulum. Almost every male is born with a frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there. The frenulum has a high level of sensation because of its high innervation and serves to limit the rearward travel of the foreskin. The stretching of the frenulum during sexual intercourse helps to trigger ejaculation. Pulling the foreskin back with too much force can tear the frenulum. The frenulum carries important blood vessels so tearing it usually causes bleeding.

If you have torn your frenulum, try pulling your foreskin forward into its normal position covering the head and leaving it alone for two weeks while it heals.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can have sex as you are. Just use lots of lubrication and penetrate slowly, gently, and carefully.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. The stretching is slow because it only goes as fast as tissue expansion That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract. Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work. Urologists do this.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition and is very harmful.