Not sure that applies, because my cum is very gelatin like and I jerk off once or twice per day. Longest I've ever gone without is like a week. My cum was so jelly like that I could pick it up with my fingers and throw it away! o.0

What!

i was wondering the same thing also, but the above comments have helped, just one question for the health visitor??? can this prevent conceiving?

thanks

I too have had this problem for a while. It started soon after i had a vasectomy. I ignored it for a while but soon noticed that the volume of semen had decreased quite a bit. I know that it is not a dehydration problem, because I drink nearly a gallon of water a day. I have researched on the web, but no good answers. Seems that physicians don't think it is a big problem. I always thought it was something caused by the vasectomy.???????

Been having the same thing for some time now (probably couple years). After much reading on another post on this site that has been goin since 06, some think it is from prostatitis, some say diet/water intake. I drink at least a gallon of water every day but I am a collegiate athlete and eating loads of protein. I'm not sure what it is exactly but it seems to common to be prostatitis, I don't think this many guys would have this same problem in the prostate. I was worried about this for some time but don't think it is anything to worry about.

As for conceiving, I've seen many posts from guys saying they have the same problem and have 2-3 kids so I'm guessing no effect on that. Stay well!

here is the link to the other thread that's been goin since 06

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/large-yellow-jelly-like-substances-in-my-semen-erection-diffuculty&name=Large__yellow__jelly_like_substances_in_my_semen___Erection_diffuculty_&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

No worries gentlemen. I've had the same issue with "tapioca" in my ejaculate for several years. From my research, the most likely culprit is an overabundance of protein in the semen which makes it hyper gelatinous. NOT AN STD, NOT PROSTATITIS!! Also, I've fathered two children in under 24 months. So, I don't think that this has any negative effect on sperm count.

If you want to lessen the amount of globules, try upping your water intake, reducing sugars, and managing protein intake.

hey all

just wanna say i was just worried about this, cuz this is happening to me, and seeing all these responses has definitely reassured me.

appreciated\ you guys being so open.

peace

Yeah this was a huge help. It seems all is well with the world this was very helpful

good luck with ur ball! lol

New question, I have recently just noticed when i cum my sperm come outs normal regular white clear discharge but when its tampered or moved around woth a cloth it turns hard like jello real thick. anyone knows what that means???

Hi everyone. Pretty much the same weirdness going on there. I've been slightly freaking out about this over the last month or so.. I'll give you all my symptoms here and what stuff in my life I've don differently over the last few weeks.

I'm 25. My semen is filled with jelly yellowish lumps like all you guys seem to be explaining. I pump the trumpet between once a day or every other day or so (might be two days in between sometimes). I haven't had sex in over two years but it's been fine all this time so I doubt it has anything to do with any std (also I've been tested and I was fine). In the beginning it was fairly painful when I came. I felt something was blocking my semen and I had very little amount coming out. This was a sort of burning pain (maybe not the best word). This has now gone away almost completely and I now feel fairly confident that it's due to the lumps that have a hard time getting out that gives me the discomfort. The problem for me is slightly two-sided though. Since the lumps don't come out as easily, the pressure builds up a lot more than before and I last longer now as well. The orgasms are way more powerful only slightly ruined sometimes by the "burning"-ish feeling in the pipe. Sometimes I have fairly strong orgasms with almost nothing coming out which i find weird and scary. Cause like.. where the hell did it all go?? The jelly beans or whatever they are are fairly solid and clearly of a different substance than the rest of the semen. I've also felt a bit more turned on lately as well.. Shortly after I noticed the problem I went to the doctor. He checked my balls and I pissed in a thingy to test for infection and what not but he said I was fine and that I probably needed to limit myself (not jerk off so much). I don't think he knew what the hell he was talking about. I can't remember if I had the problem happen to me over night or if it crept up on me, but I'm strongly leaning towards "happened over night" (which is weird as well).

Now.. Stuff that people seem to list up as possible causes are amongst others:

- Not jerking off enough (I do it as often as I've always done so I doubt this is a good one)
- Chlorine in drinking water (I do drink from the tap where I currently live which has some taste of chlorine, but I've lived here for all of last year as well and it's been fine until now)
- Protein rich diet (I have over the last month been eating a lot of chicken. I've been eating a fair bit of chicken tikki masala (2 - 4 times a week), and I've also started eating a lot of egg-fried rice with chicken in it (approximately 1 month ago or so)
- Not drinking enough (I can sometimes go a day without drinking water, but never without drinking anything. I've been drinking a lot of apple juice lately but has recently stopped as one step of the elimination process I'm working on (too early to tell if it's changed anything but I doubt it). I've been drinking like this pretty much all my life).
- Too much sitting down (I study videogame design so I tend to spend a lot of my time on my ass. One thing that I have changed lately though, is buying a laptop tray so that I can lay on my back in bed while working. I tend to sort of cross my legs a bit laying like this so this might be worth changing for me. I can spend up to 16 hours a day like this at times).

Another thing that might be worth mentioning is that I had a strong cold and was quite ill for a week or so before I got this jizz problem. When coming down from this flu or whatever it was and I felt healthy enough.. I tried smoking weed for the first time in my life. I can't remember exactly if my problem started right after that or slightly before. If it was slightly before it wouldn't have anything to do with that. The day after I smoked I've been struggling with a bad cough as well. It's been about a month now and I'm still coughing. It's like the cold still hasn't left properly (but the definitely made it worse). I don't smoke regularly btw and never have.

Ehm,
Guys it seems am not the only one having the yello jellies.
But I do notice it when I don't come as often as I used to...
For the testicles sizes and levels, everyone's having a larger ball or a lower ball or both, this is totally normal...
Have fun everyone...

I had this problem as well it also made orgasms kind of uncomfortable. I was ready to try anything, so I first tried lowering my sugar intake. So I stopped drinkin soda first and I masterbated one day and noticed after a few days without pop, there was no more little jelly balls in the semen, and the orgasms was way more smoother. Dont know if it applies but maybe cutting some sugar out of your diet may help. XD

I had this morning although I did cum last night.

I was up drinking and had sex with my partner, but I didnt drink any water before I went to bed and was a bit dehydrated. Ive been thinking there was something wrong with me but now I cant put it down to that. Will see if it happens again, and if it does will go to the doctors.

the swollen tesicle sounds to me like testicular cancer. Would defiantly check it out

I had the same problem and then watched a documentary called fat sick and nearly dead. I did the fast and the problem went away after my fast now I don’t have a problem even when I do not do the deed for a while.