No it won't interfere with making women pregnant. It might help getting them pregnant by keeping most of your sperm right where you shot it out during sex, deep inside her body and near her cervix to swim free and swim into her fallopian tubes to catch and fertilize her eggs better than watery sperm leaking out of her vagina after sex.

I had a sperm test done a while back and my load was all jelly like and lumpy when I shot for the lab tests. All the tests came back looking great. So its no problem with a man's fertility and its normal, even in sperm tests. The lab said they had a tough time melting my semen to a liquid. But they said that's all OK too. No problem getting women pregnant with lumpy sperm.

You are nasty and disgusting. Pitty the women who have to be with something as foul as you.

I had this problem few weeks back ( orange jelly in my sperm) and it really got me terrified, GOOD NEWS ....NOTHING TO WORRY GUYS ..IT HAPPENS ...initially my thought wandered from STD to cancer but after 3 weeks it's back to normal. i am not a doctor and i am not able to access the cause ( could be mild blood leakage i am not sure) but i can tell this much that i changed my life style. drank lot of water/ fluids kept my body cool, did yoga ( mainly focused on pelvic region) .one important info i would like to share is that i also had "CANDIDA GUT" which is related to smegma ( white thing forming under foreskin) and to cure that i ate NEEM tree leaves every day morning first thing, garlic and ginger also help. reduce alcohol intake which i did primarily. keeping yourself hydrated is very important and i also read that Vitamin B12 helps. thanks .

yellow things in samen

Exactly the same problem. Shall we think this is related to the swollen testicle?

Sir my semen are large shape of (ball like) jelly are produce. Comment me what is fact

So I have to jack off more often is that what you're saying

Everything I've read on this suggests drinking more water, too much protein etc. I drink a lot of water and I always have - it's the only thing I drink and I drink it all day, every day. So no change from that.
Regarding too much protein, I actually stopped eating meat 6 months ago and 1 month ago this started to happen. So that seems unlikely. The semen is actually very watery now but has these bits in it.
Had STD tests (3 times), prostate exam (2 times), Ultrasound scan on kidneys and bladder. Nothing was found. Going to have a Cystoscope done in a few weeks.
I have a very healthy diet and lifestyle. No processed foods, no soda, no alcohol, no smoking and I am active. Seen various doctors and urologists and no answers

Drink water.. more frequently.. we tend to forget the importance of drinking water.
Do yourself a favour. I hwd ghe same problem.. this yellow jelly like substance in my sperm. I am never drank water as i should. Problem solved.

Dssxvhgg gods gfdx

That makes sense! I'm 23 and made some diet changes.
This week I changed started very high levels of protein, carbs, creatine, D-aspartic acid, and branch chain amino acid supplements. At first I thought it was the creatine but I think I have been hydrating well. I've done this drastic diet change before but didn't have this happeen...or maybe I didn't notice it in the sock, haha.

I have this as well and actually took one to a urologist to have it examined.

Lab report said it was mostly protein.

Pretty sure the left ball is supposed to be slightly lower anyway. Makes it easier when sitting or walking as they don’t squish together. So I’ve been told

Not likely testicular cancer. Balls swell all the time and for many different reasons. Even just one. Epididymitis is one of many causes. You can bump it, just like any other body part and it will swell. Be careful before you go start throwing the c-word around. Guys worry enough about their junk. Also, a lot of these symptoms are very common. I’m 40 and have experienced many.