It seems if everyone on this topic says the same thing and has the same solution including me it must be natural so dont worry yourself just have fun with yourself more often and it will stop for a time but there is nothing wrong with them or you.

i to have the same problem and my right testicle pains a lot, i am having this problem from more than 2 years

Thanks all helped ease my mind tremendously

It is mostly related with your testesteron level actually. There is a way to recover.

I tried so many pills and so on, they helped just for a while. My last solution is Zinc cure.

25 mg. Zinc tabletsper day(solgar,gnc, mnk) helps a lot. You will see.

Need 2-3 months zinc cure I suppose. I am in first week yet.

S.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Can I ask If you have children now even if you have epididymitis?

feww. just got and i was freacked out.but after this im ok back to normal:D

thank god i was worried after i just blew a load i was expecting a normal ejaculation and it felt like it was held back from this jelly like substance. so i went to pound town again and had a normal orgasim. i had been ejaculating regularly but took a break and this happened. no more breaks cant afford to get seized up down there. thanks for all your reply's i feel better now knowing its just from not busting enough or as much as i was.

bro...this sh*t made me laugh so much but mainly because I can relate I think lmao and "chicken tikki masala" what the hell are you on...that sounds good

I get this too. Only started like a month ago. I stopped having as much sex, well, technically I stopped cumming as much because I'm using tons of opiate so it makes it difficult to cum. But when I do, I noticed the first time that it had been like a week since my last and the whole thing was brownish but I read about it and they said basically the same thing as this thread so I started cumming more often and now it's these little jelly balls that come out. Like 4-8 of them. Super weird. Glad I'm not sick or that I haven't done damage to myself or something. I thought it was because of opiates maybe. Well, it is, but indirectly. Good.

Happenes to me and i wank 2 a day

What you have described is exactly the same as me. I have had the problem for years and I'm constantly told by my gp that's it's normal?? I would appreciate if you had any information on this

I been in pain for 7 or 8 months now in my my penis. I've had multiple STD tests, all came back negative!! And now I'm having these yellow jelly in my cum, I'm scared man

Same here man

One balls is supposed to be lower. That's normal

Your funny lol