what is it?, is it an std? anyone relate

I've had the same happen. Figured out that it was because I wasn't "cumming" as often as I was. It's stored in the body and if it's there too long, it looks "lumpy" when you do cum, same as you describe.

So, have fun!! Beat off a little more often! It should go away.

yeah man its as the previous guy said, it happend to me, when i don't cum as usual as i used to , its the same : slightly whitish yellowish jelly like granular cum , so don't be afraid and think there is a matter with you ;-) have fun

Yeah I have the same thing too.

Since I got divorced several years ago, and STOP having sex as OFTEN as I used to....nowhere as much as I used to.....now and then if I use the spank bank to get off...I have the little lumpy stuff. Especially if Iever try and don't cannot complete....the next time it is like it has been store in there and comes out in little "links" I liked it the old way when I got it enough that it seemed to dry up at times...........,ha!! 8-|

Same thing, except I get off all the time and I still have the little like clearish like jelly things in my cum. It doesn't really bother me and my girlfriend doesn't seem to care so... I don't know it seems wierd to me that those little jellies are in there but... I don't know.... Whatever, I guess. I would like to hear from a doctor exactly what it is but it seems harmless so, keep on gettin it!

Same thing, except I get off all the time and I still have the little like clearish like jelly things in my cum. It doesn't really bother me and my girlfriend doesn't seem to care so... I don't know it seems wierd to me that those little jellies are in there but... I don't know.... Whatever, I guess. I would like to hear from a doctor exactly what it is but it seems harmless so, keep on gettin it! :-) :-) :-) XD :-D >;) :-(

Not a dr but i do work in health care, found this, just a natural occurrence which maybe more noticeable if its been a long time between drinks...

The seminal vesicles usually contribute more than half of the seminal volume. Their secretions are particularly rich in a sugar called fructose, which is an essential nutrient for the spermatozoa. They also produce a substance that causes the semen to clot (become sticky or jelly-like) after ejaculation, thought useful in reproduction for keeping the semen at the neck of a woman's womb.

yeah. same thing happens to me! just keep having fun w/ yourself! :-D

yea so i was going to ask the same thing but read enough of everyone's comments to realize that's whats up cause i hadn't ejaculated in a while and it makes sense. so i guess I'll be beating' it a little more often or get it more often from my girl. :-) either way everyone's advice seem legit but i also heard it might be your diet...

i do too get the same substance and it feels grt on exit but i was concerned..altho all say its not enough ejaculating...i fire of at least once a day if not on my own wifey sorts it ..but still jelly???

I get the same thing, but I can also void this jelly like clumps just when urinating if I contract my bladder real hard, can any of you do that? and no it doesnt hurt on ejaculation or urinating, and lately Ive just been having sex maybe once every two weeks, could it be that its so backed up it even comes out in my urine, am 25 by the way. any ideas?

Yeah' got the same thing going on under there, Other than it being a bit wacked, it makes the orgasm waaaay better guys Boo ya!
Also work in the health industry here, after some research all male expierience it indefinite or period. It does have allot to do with your diet infact, ITS HEALTHY because it is a result of protein in-riched blood that makes the bodies glucose level higher and the consequence being some gooshy spermballs. Apearnantly it is more common in animals for the same reason as described above.., it contributes to the sperm being properly carried over from one spouse 2 another. So no worries fello's u don't got any diseases or nor wil ur willie's fall off.

I have the same thing but also my left testicle is a bit swollen. Anyone have a clue?

The same is happening to me. Mine ranges from a yellowish color to a light orange. They are like small gel-like oval shaped things. There is usually one to four and they can be smashed between your fingers easily. I do get a slight discomfort when I ejaculate but in a way it is stimulating too. I have found that drinking more water helps. I started drinking alot more water and the gel things are showing up less. I had realized that I was only drinking maybe 4 oz of anything on most days. I do urinate alot more now do to drinking so much but there is never any discomfort or pain when I urinate.

I also have had a bit of swelling in my left testicle. I thought I might have Epididymitis. It also sometimes causes some slight pain in my lower abdomen, like a pinch or pulled muscle. The left testicle seems to hang lower than the right also. Right now I am taking Ibuprofin and applying an ice pack and it helps reduce the swelling and pain.

This had happened to me about four months ago too and lasted a few weeks and seemed to go away except for the one testicle hanging lower and now the pain is back.

A question for the rest of you. Are you guys spending alot of time sitting?