my boyfriend had did the same thing when i left for a week at least i can trust him.

I had the same problem for a month or so but I kept jackin it and it didn't help. I did notice by lowering my sugar intake it stopped. So if that helps then good. Have fun wackin your willie

Yeah, I spend lots of time sitting since im IT specialist, spend a lot of time in a front of computer, but ive been sitting alot since high school, and my sperm doesnt have jelly balls until recently

I have the exact same issue man.... it doesnt seem to improver or get worse so idk. i see you posted this a year ago, have you been to any doctors since? got any new information on it?

Seems pretty common thing, came here (excuse the pun) a bit worried, now leaving with a weight off my chest and chuckling about everyone egging each other on to jack off more (like we need encouragement!)

i likes tiger cause they loud and orange and have lot of pontiys and give you ocuhies:-|:-|:-|<3:-|:-|:-|<3:-|:-|:-|

i have appeared from something far to similar- so after reading this i have decided to post on your post.
how ever- is your testicle really swollen? or is it your testicular veins that are swollen?
how to know? check both the size of your testicles if they are not equal-there may be a bigger problem, if the veins are swollen, seek medical attention it might be serious. i went to a urologist after my testicular veins were getting swollen from time to time. i had made research and was convinced i had Varicocele veins on my scrotum. after sonars and other tests i was ruled out to be normal. it was a condition in my thought i rarely got the swelling and pain, it haunts me.one more thing if i masturbate it swells. i hope this helps

All you need to do is take vitimin b12. As simple as that.

I had this same problem for years, and it use to worry me. Sometimes it was like a tube on a bad day and on a good day it was like a grain of clear rise.i had tried all sorts of things to cure it but nothing helped. My diet is fairly healthy in my view , but i dont eat fruit and little veg. I started takeing vitimin c , helped a bit but didnt cure it.after 4 weeks of vitimin c , i started takeing vitimin b12 and within days it completely cleared up and no sighn of it since. Please post on here and tell how you get on

it may be the due to controling ejaculation when you are excited., which causes part of semen to go right back inside...

And these may be dead cell and may cause degeneration of sperm quality.

I think, no big deal with it ... But it must be cummed out the next time...

Lack of vitamin c. I had this same problem and couldnt get my girlfriend pregnant.we where trying for over a year.i found out it is called "sperm agglutination"where your imune system see's sperm as a foreign body, so it trys to destroy it by putting a coating over it and causes it to clump.i took 2000mg of vitamin c every day for 3months, which is how long it takes to make new sperm and now i dont get these clumps and my girlfriend is pregnant. Hope this helps

I had the same problem, but I am taking antidepressants on and off. Always when start taking SSRI meds, in about two weeks time, my semen contains jelly-like yellow-ish consistence, and orgasms are more intense almost painful.

25 years old, does not know exactly how your gear works.
Sex every two weeks, h****rs, right?
The stuff doesn't come out OF your urin, it is clot in your urethra from the last time you ejaculated, then it comes out when you urinate at maximum velocity, so to speak :)
Keep that clean and remember after you ejaculate to always drain the system.
When I was 25 I noticed that emptying your load three times a day, it caused the yellowish gel to cease. I even thought that 3 times a day s the healthy way then. Hehe. But I rest on the opinion that this gel is normal, and that making it flow on a frequent basis will keep it under control.
Just don't do it 3 times a day, like I did haha - I soon couldn't keep the pace, and also, there other important things in life requiring your energu, ok?

I also experience this if I "obstain" from sex for a day or two. Sometimes painful on exit. My input is that I was recently diagnosed wiv diabetes so do think the sugar intake is linked to this as it is nowhere near as bad as it used to be now I have no/ less sugar. Hope this helps someone

According to our  experts previous responce, "Semen does indeed change with age and also with diet, nutrition, level of hydration, frequency and intensity of ejaculation to name a few. It starts off thick and clumps up, then turns watery over time at body temperature."