I have a yellowish discharge which I’ve just noticed. Also, sometimes I have a tingling itch – it nothing much, I hardly noticed it, but still did. I just want to mention that my boyfriend and I recently tried anal intercourse but as I felt really “not for it” we continued with “normal” vaginal intercourse. Could that be the reason???

Yellowish discharge, as you call it, can be caused by bacterial infection so answer is yes – anal intercourse before the vaginal one can be the cause. You can treat it easily but you’ll need a prescription. Anyway, I would recommend you to see your doctor just in case… Moreover, if you decide to have another try with anal intercourse, be sure to change condom before vaginal intercourse, or, if you’re not using one, make sure your husband wash his penis. That should prevent any complications.

what if there an itch with the black discharge? nope, no pill and i haven't had sex...

you mean yellow discharge can be obtain by having anal sex first before putting the penis in the vagina? i was a but suspicious with my mystery husband. because i had one but im on medication withe series of antibiotic now dealing with yeast infection.

Help!! I have a yellowish creamy substant in my underwaer, im ony 14 ive nevr had sex in any way, i dont want to tell my parents and i dont know what to do???? help me

Don't worry, you might have thrush and most women have it at leat once in their lifetime. Please see your doctor or buy some over the counter thrush creams. Do you itch?

i have a wierd yellowish discharge i haven't had sex since 4 months ago, a weak later i noticed it. i've had paps the doctors didn't notice anything, but they treated me with a shot just in case it was a STd, but that wasn't the case, i scared i don't why everyday i look in my panties the is this weird smelly yelow discharge, EVERYDAY

Hi, I'm 16 years old and I have been getting a yellowish green discharge, but it doesn't smell and nothing hurts. My period is over a week late and the last time I had sex it was protected. I haven't told my mother about having sex, and I'm afraid I'm pregnant...am i?

HELP ME!! i have this yellowish green something in my brief every time i change my underware.. is this a symptom that i have HIV/AIDS? am i right? or is this normal? and by the way, i don't have sex for 4months. is this a symptom of AIDS? and would i DIE??? this yellow thing scares me.. HELP me please... urgently..

the yellow sounds ok the green sounds like claps