hi, I'm 16 and I've been having some problems lately. At first my vagina begun 2 itch very bad. It got swollen and it was burning. I used some medication then it went away. I then shaved clean and it's been itching really bad. After that I've been having a heavy yellowish discharge. I had sex and I bled lightly during and after having sex and a heavy yellow discharge along with it. I've been urinating very frequently which begun before the itching begun and sometimes it burns when I itch it. I'm scared of going 2 a doctor. Could some1 please give me some advice? What caused this? Has any1 experienced such? Plz Plz

It sounds to me like you have a few infections, you have quite a few symptoms.
The itching and discharge are often associated with a yeast infection (thrush) but can also be associated with a bacterial infection.
Bleeding during and after sex is a sign thats something is wrong so you should definatley go to the doctors and get checked out, they wont judge you, they see a thousand bums and vaginas every year, and besides, thats what theyre there for!!
The frequent urinating and burning sounds like a water infection, which is usualy caused by bacteria.
All of these things can lead to more serious problems, such as kidney infections (which if left can actually be fatal) and pelvic inflammotary desease, which can lead to infertility and endless pelvic pain.
Although the chances of this happening are rare the longer you leave it the higher the risk.
Make sure your boyfriend gets checked out too, other wise you'll get it all over again!!
Good luck.

I got it checked out. I got some pills to insert into my vagina, some anti biotics and medication for my boyfriend. The bleeding stopped and the itching reduced. I'm just waiting for the symptoms to go away fully. Thanks a million!!! XD :-) :$

ohh well done!!!
Im so glad you got it seen too!!!
There are so many people out there who are to afraid to go the docs about these kind of things.
People are happy to have the day of work or school to go and get a cold checked out or a sore throat, but as soon symptoms are below the waist they dont!!
So well done!!
Hope you feel better soon.
:-D

If you got a prescription for intravaginal pills, I guess you did have a yeast infection after all? I had a vaginal yeast infection too, years ago, and my doctor gave me Canesten tablets to insert. As far as I remember, it was completely white and itchy, with clumps. It looked like cottage cheese. 

Yellow vaginal discharge is usually linked to either gonorrhea or trichomoniasis, so it is interesting that you ended up having a yeast infection (I assume). I think vaginal discharge looks different when you see it in your panties vs fresh, so there's something interesting to learn for other people. Yellow discharge may not be as scary as it sounds. 

I'm curious as to what it was... I'm sure it would be helpful to others on here to know as well...