I've been having green vaginal discharge for more than a year now.., it is not accompanied by any pain or itching.. there is no foul odour too.. However, i miss periods up to 3 or 4 months. what is wrong with me?? whould i panic??

It's been a year? Why haven't you been to the doctors? Green discharge is not normal and you need to be seen by your obgyn. I myself have no idea if you should panic but I do know that is not a normal color for vaginal discharge.

i did not think anything would be wrong since there was no pain or itching or smell or anything like that... it;s only when my period started to become really irregular like once in 3 or 4 mths...

Evidentally, something is not right. This post was back in October, I seriously hope that you have seen your doctor by now.

Keep us posted.

I too hope you have seen a doctor and what did they say?

I had thrush not too long ago, no vaginal discharge other than the norm but the chemist asked me when i was picking up some cream if i was having any green or yellow discharge and if i did i should go straight to a doctor.

I don't mean to scare you but leaving something like that for a year can lead to greater things other than infection such as Pelvic inflammatory disease which ultimately causes infertility.

You don't need 100 symptoms to know something is wrong, some STDs have no symptoms at all, you really need to listen to what your body is saying, even 1 symptom like discharge is a good enough reason to check it out.

How many girls do you know with green discharge? none? that's right.

I think you're very foolish for leaving it this long but hope you have the answer soon x

Can I ask is your green discharge is literally green leaves green, or just a pale milky green?