Hello. I’m 25 and recently I have noticed strange vaginal discharge.
I would say it was like a yellow or maybe-yellowish.
I have never seen anything similar to this so-I started to panic.
My best friend told me that I shouldn’t worry because the cause can be in some bacterial infection of vagina.
I had never had any bacterial infection so it would be a first time.
That all happened about ten days before and two days ago-it happened again but this time there was also a small amount of blood involved.
I don’t know what could cause this.
I had no sexual intercourse for about a year so I think that some sexually transmitted disease or possible pregnancy can't be the cause.
Any ideas?

Vagina and cervix are naturally wetter and more slippery around time of ovulation and you didn’t mention when your period was.
You must also know that at other times mucus secreted by walls of cervix is stickier and slightly cloudy.
Your friend is right-bacterial infection is most severe cause of unusual discharge.
Trichomonas infection causes quite heavy greenish-yellow discharge which is irritant and smells unpleasant. Heavy, dark yellowish discharge with an offensive suggests a bacterial infection called Gardnerella.
Therese, you must contact your general practitioner because he’ll probably prescribe you pills called vaginalets.
These strong-antibiotic pills you put deep in your vagina and after a three to four days, any live bacteria I your vagina will be ancient history.
Good luck with your treatment.