I kid had cold and had terrible cough. Unfortunately, it spared to ears and he started to complain on pain in ears. I took him to the pediatrician and he changed therapy. He is now on ear infection therapy, but I am worried that his cold is not cured still. I don’t know what to do now with him.

To keep him comfortable your pediatrician may recommend using Children's Tylenol for the pain and fever for a few days, just to give the infection a chance to clear up before prescribing antibiotics ear infections may clear up on their own, it is possible. It happened to me several times. What you can do, you can place a warm not hot, heating pad or water bottle over the infected ear to help relieve your child's pain and discomfort. Ear infections are a bacterial or viral infection in the middle ear or external ear that causes painful inflammation and fluid buildup. They are the most common childhood illness after colds and flu.