I got my wisdom tooth pulled in April and it was compacted and I had to have a little surgery. Ever since then I've had this tickling in my ear. I when to the doctor and she gave me some antobiotics and it didn't work I went back and got a ear drop and that hasn't work. It makes me feel a little off balance and the feeling is very aggravating. It really happens a lot when I'm at the computer I'm dead serious I can't explain it. Please help the GP don't know what else it could be.

You need to see an otolaryngologist (ear-nose-throat specialist). You may have a ear infection that has so far not responded to antibiotics.

Hi Renetta: I can't say for sure, but as I stated on another site, that it MIGHT be something too do with your other matter - which would be quite ironic!

Or when you have surgery or had an infection in your inner ear, that can lead too water in your middle ear, which gives the symptoms of vertigo! Dizziness, nausea, etc. Some people can get this by getting "Swimmers Ear" The ear drum is a very sensitive piece of skin, and when water gets behind that, you can have pain - from infection, and a feeling of being unbalanced and dizzy, with nausea.

There is obviously anitbiotics for this, but another thing too try is to put a hairdryer on warm/cool and blow it gently into your ear! This is used for earache too. Also using a warm face cloth and placed over your ear, can reduce swelling and make it feel more comfortable. An old wives tale is too mix a couple drops of vinegar and a couple drops of rubbing alcohol and drop them in your ear, tilt your head too let the fluid come out. The rubbign alcohol also dries up the fluid!!! After you can warm up some garlic oil and put a few drops in your ear, then put cotton wool in there. The garlic destroys infection, and the cotton wool can keep it warm and dry. So try those and let me know what happens. From what you mentioned before - about your doctor - he might just wave you off. So if you can treat it without him all the better right? Good luck!

I agree with what hoseclamps has posted. Do you think that the wisdom tooth and your ear problems are related? Because I am pretty sure that they are. How bad is the vertigo that you reported? Is it severe or is it more like a subtle feeling? I got the impression that it was only when you had stopped but I'm not going to make any guesses. Keep us posted okay?