I'm feeling a sharp pain deep inside my right ear. Its on and off . (i feel it maybe once a day) Is there something wrong with my ear?

If you feel pain in your ear for quite some time you probably have an ear infection. Although children are more prone to this than adults it happens.

Ear infections can be very painful because of the inflammation of the middle ear and because of the fluids which build up in this part of ear.  Most of ear infections heal on their own and they don’t need to be treated with antibiotics.

Symptoms of ear infections usually improve in a few days and the infection itself heals after two weeks the most. If you consult your doctor about this you will get the advice to use warm compress and some painkillers. You will be feeling a lot better in a few days.

i dont have ear infection .

water stuck inside of my ear how to pull out water from my ear?

Hi.
You can't exactly pull water out of your ear when it goes in, but what you can do is, tilt your head down on whatever side the water is in the ear e.g(If water goes into the right ear, tilt your head to the right, so the left ear should be pointing to the roof and the right to the floor) and as you move this ear you will begin to feel the water moving out, one this happens all you need to do is get an ear bud and slowly put it into your hear and move it around in circular movement's, you may needs to change bud after a few rubs that that's fine.
Hope this helped.
:D