Hi. I`ve been feeling pretty weird lately. Seems that I can`t concentrate on anything. I can`t learn for school, can`t sleep, I even can`t watch movies any more (which was my favorite activity btw). I`m depressed like all the time. I cry a lot. Must say I broke up with my gf last week, but still I`m worried about my condition. Please help!

Hi. I have been feeling weird all my life man. Like, not normal or something. It`s not a disease to feel weird. Anyway, as you said, you broke up with your girl, that is the cause of your problem. Or it could be anxiety. People who suffer from anxiety feel worried and scared, they can`t sleep and sometimes they have numbness and tingling in arms or legs.

Well,
Depression is very serious condition and you have to understand that everybody feels depressed at one point in their lives. The problem occurs if your depression last for longer period of time. Good thing is that you noticed this and you want to find a solution which is telling me that you are very responsible person. You could try to see a doctor and tell him your problems. He can give you antidepressants to ease the symptoms of the depression. Also you might be having some other medical problem that can be treated with medication. Your crying is probably caused by the depression that you are feeling right now. I hope this helped you a bit.
Good luck,
Karel