I allready posted this in the teen section but I was hoping someone might be able to help

I'm 14 year old girl, I have been suffering from claustrophobia for the past 2 and abit years after being trapped in an elevator, it is getting much worse than it ever has been before, I can NOT go into and elevator, and if I think about going into one, I will start to panic, the back seat of the car is also I big problem, also my bedroom is starting to feel closed in! So I find it very difficult to go to sleep, I havent been able to go shopping with my friends for a long time as the stores are to crowded and people are constanly bashing into me! At school is also a problem as some class rooms are quiet small and I will panic when I have been in them for about 10-20 mins %-)
When I start to feel trapped I either, throw up, hyperventilate, shake, or get a really bad headache!
My parents do not know, and I don't want to tell them, as they have other things to deal with at the minute, so I can not get any profesional help, my question is, Is there a way to reduce how bad my claustrophobia is, or control it so I can do teenage things like shopping again?

HI! There is no cure for claustrophobia, however, psychotherapy, particularly cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) has been shown to be quite successful in treating claustrophobia. Your doctor may also prescribe anti-anxiety medications or antidepressants to help manage your symptoms. Behavior therapy includes identifying trigger points and recognizing that one's reactions to these triggers are learned instead of natural; through visualization and positive thinking, the individual learns to disassociate feelings of danger with the confined space.