I smoked weed 3 days ago (Friday night) and I had a panic attack after smoking way too much and way too soon. It was the scariest moment of my life and I keep going back to it. 
I think I have some kind of anxiety and or depression because I don't feel the way I used to. I try to sleep it off but I know I have to face it. My question is, does this go away? I feel as if I overthink everything, question everything and its bothering me. I do things then I start questioning "how did my body do this" etc and I don't feel connected like I did before. I just want this feeling to stop!!!! I won't ever smoke again I just wish this feeling would stop, like I know it's all in my head but I don't know what to do anymore.

Are you sure it was just weed?

Yes it was just really strong weed.

Then it should go away.

Remember that the TLC is still in your system.

So once the THC is gone from my system I'll feel normal again?

And be very careful, cus some weeds are mixed with over chemcials to enhance it. sad but true

If it was just weed, yes. and please let me know if you feel better.

thanks so much :) do you have any experience in this or know anyone who went through the same thing?

Ive seen this happen to people before, some people just react badly to weed. I think you will start feeling better once it really thoroughly leaves your system, just NEVER ever do it again.

lol lol you will be fine lol DONT DO DRUGS lol

Quote:

sandran wrote:

thc will never leave your system as it is naturally in everyone! the natural level is less than 15 nanograms per milliliter. but yes some react badly to using and let this be your lesson. and if it was just pot your fine and if something else you would still be fine. just relax and dont do drugs.

You will be fine. I have not smoked weed in 2 years because I had a bad experience exactly like yours. I thought it was strong weed but it was not just weed. It was laced with either cocaine or LSD or something crazy like that. I felt like insane for about a week and then after that it just slowly faded away and I felt better. Less anxious and every thing give it sometime.

I had a bad trip once and I smoked weed plenty of times before. But, when I had this trip it was like I blackedout and when I came back I felt something on my neck moving up and down. Then I had a burning feeling like acid was going from the back of my head up and it was like it was going into the middle of my brain. I thought I was dieing. I got up got somthing to drink and set in the dark on my couch. I am not gonna lie I thought some weird things and when it stopped I still wasn't feeling normal. This feeling after was like I was stuck and I was in my own world. Then I had a panic attack a week later and it felt like I couldn't breath and a weird feeling on the top of my throat. I told my parents and i went to the doctor I was given medicine for sinuses and some panic medication. When I triied the panic meds I took the whole pill when I was only suppose to take half but whatever. I got real tired laid my head back and it felt like liquid (acid) came from the front of my head to the back. In the end I was sick for about 3 months on meds for for my sinuses and I still smoke weed to this day and nothing bad has happened.

hey im in the third day of a weed hangover and im just wondering if guest ever got better cause iv had a bad trip with weed 3 days ago