Everyone likes a funny title, now for business.
I'm a virgin, 18, i've had a number of girlfriends (and a number of opportunities to have sex) but I find it really really hard to be comfortable around these girls. And of course, I dont know about anyone else, but to me the one main ingredient for a decent erection is COMFORT. If im under stress or pressure or im nervous, I'm just not in the mood for it. Whats a good remedy for this?

There is no remedy for being uncomfortable when being a round girls? Do you have any special issues about being around girls? Are you insecure about something or you just believe that you didn’t find the one to feel comfortable with?

I can relate to that. I don’t feel like having sex just for sex……it may sound weird for some guys….but putting a condom on in order to get a disease sounds soooo…I don’t know…I think I need closeness. I am 28 and I can have sex, especially when I get a bit drunk but it is not what I need. I need a girlfriend!

I think you do too…because when you are under stress and you talk to her and do other things, watch films, go out….etc
I had one but we broke up 4 years ago and I haven’t had a real girlfriend ever since.

It is definitely closeness you need but it seems so hard to find a girlfriend these days.

Well small-pride, perhaps you should stray away from women for a while. Chin up though, you could simply be gay! XD