Hey there,

So I also have read about this Hungry girl diet, I have this book somewhere, I never took it :/ but I am not sure about one thing. Why Hungry girl? Does that mean that Hungry girl diet really means I will be hungry constantly? This title is a little bit confusing to me :/

I mean, I don’t believe, but it must say that is strange title for one book, and especially for one diet :)

Well, that scares me the most – that I will be hungry all the time, because I don’t want that. I want to eat, I want to eat healthy.

Tell me your experience about this diet.

Thank you! 

Hey there,

Dear Lenny, no. LOL, you really made me laugh :) Don’t worry, you will not be hungry, no way. You can eat a really big portions if you are following this Hungry girl diet. Why hungry girl? Because the author was always hungry girl, and she found the way to be full all the time, and healthy and thin at the same time. So, don’t worry. I know that you don’t like to be hungry, me nether, and you won’t be.

You can follow this diet without any fear. Trust me! It has title that you can understand wrong :)

Good luck! 

Hey girls,

Yeah, the book title might be a little confusing, but it makes sense if you know that the author actually is that Hungry girl. So, I want to say to you that you don’t have to be scared or afraid that you will be hungry, no chance that this can happen.

You can eat really well, you can eat big portions. And, the most important thing – this one is totally effective.

But, I would like to suggest to you to buy and read this book, or you can borrow it from someone. You will find some tips and you will see why this diet is called Hungry girl :)