I think might be gay, I dont want to be , I'm 15 and i do have interests in girls, but also in guys. I do watch gay porn, and I do want to have a girlfriend,. What should i do???

Well...since you are still kinda young I would try and let things happen naturally. I also watch gay porn and enjoy certain "gay" things (anal masturbation) but consider myself straight. Orientation and behavior are two completely different things. If you believe that you are straight but enjoy gay porn, don't worry about it. I would say just do what you like and with whomever you like. It may be a phase or it may not. Do you watch gay porn more so than straight porn? And which arouses you more quickly? And is being Bi out of the question? Good luck :) I hope this helps.

Hey All You Young Men!

There is a reason why you're having these thoughts and watching so much porn! And it's not because you're gay! So put down your PSP, (and your Red Bull) and listen up.

First off, you all got to chill on the, "Am I gay or not?" At your age you are no more straight or gay than you are a surgeon or a lawyer, so any of the people here posting claims that you are gay or straight are ridiculous. Most important to remember in any of what you’re experiencing right now is that whatever you turn out to be, gay, straight, bi etc., you are first and foremost a human being and deserve all rights accordingly. Keep your pride, your self-respect, and your humanity with you at all times. These things will guide you through life and will never fail you. Also, don’t let people quote the Bible to you. The Bible was written for Middle East tribes thousands of years ago and not for anyone else. So unless you are of Middle Eastern origin, don’t worry about the Bible. The Abrahamic cults would love nothing more than to see someone suffer, just say “No!” to Abrahamic Cults. (In case you don’t know what that means, look it up!)

A lot of what you are feeling is related to 2 things: surging hormones and the natural instinct in males to bond with other males, be they friends or older father/brother figures. For some young men it’s stronger than others. Boys who have no father figure or older male to look up to will sometimes experience this need to bond more than boys who have no nurturing older male figures in their lives. When you watch porn you project your natural curiosity about your own bodies and this bonding instinct onto the figures on screen. It’s all completely normal and when you many of you mature, you will learn to appreciate your own sexual and life experiences more without this need. But simply put, when you see a naked male in porno movies, your natural bonding instinct and your hormones are compelling you to look and or share the experience that you are watching. However at this stage in your life you probably do not have the life experience to understand that your attraction is just projection.

One last thing, don’t watch porn until you are at least out of your teens! You are not a bad person if you watch porn, but if you watch too much you will hard wire your brain for it so that you can easily get addicted or imprint what you are watching onto your own sexual behavior. Your mind is a sponge and everything you see, taste, hear, touch is in adolescence will become a port of your life forever. Let your mind, body and emotions develop first. So be selective of what you take onto your senses! Go out in the world and have fun and don’t hurt anyone.