My last period was 11/3. My boyfriend and I had sex on 11/12 and 11/13. I ovulated on 11/15. My between periods is 26 days. My next period was due to start on 11/29. On that day I started spotting brownish and pink color with a little red. And I would only bleed a little when I want to the bathroom and stop and dry up on the pad and cramps and the spotting lasted for 5 or 6 days. I been having early signs of being period a week before sore breasts and nipples, they are heavy, bad headaches, tired all the time, nauseous, cravings, eating a lot more, bloated, one spots stomach mild ones, gas, having hard times going to the bathroom, urinating a lot more, and back pains. My boyfriend have a feeling that I am because he been eating more and having bad gas.My older kids dad had that happen to him when I was pregnant with my oldest. Can I be pregnant?

Take a pregnancy test. It's the only way you'll find out

I took 4 before the 29 of last month and one on the 1st. Evening though it didn't show on the test and I'm just waiting until my next period. I had a dream that my kids God mom told me she dream that I'm having a boy. When I told her that she looked at me like wow and said I did. My son he been acting funny with me one second he loves me next he don't like me. My daughter keeps saying mom you going to have a baby and that's going to be my sister. My mom not paying attention told me that Lil boy. And the dad he is showing some signs that we are going through some of the same things.