for like around 3 weeks now I have had on and off diarrhea. I have also had stomach pain. I went to the Doctor and they said that it wasnt anything, they just gave me a cup to urinate in and take it back. But having diarrhea like 2 times a week isnt normal and Im sometimes afraid to leave the house now because of it!! What do you guys suggest I have!?

i have this too now, but mine is more lke 4 days a week and i have stomach swelling, can you tell me, did you find out what it was, my doctor thinks either coeliac or infected intestines

thanks

I HAVE THIS TOO.. HAVE U GOTTEN BETTER YET? MY DOCTOR SAID GASTRONITIS AND ID GET BETTER IN A FEW DAYS BUT IT HASNT PASSED IN 2 WEEKS TOTAL

hi i had a baby 3 wks ago now and for past wk i have had server stomach cramps being violently sick and diareher just when i have the tummy pain it has got that bad i havent been able to eat for just over a week can some1 help please i bin to drs and they said what they usaly say oh it a water infection n gave my antibiotics which have just made it worse x :-(

I have the same problem but four times a week for about a yearrr, Still no answers but im really trying to gets answers.

hi, ive been having this for about 2 months now. ive been going to the doctor and recently got sent to a gastro specialist. what seems to have helped me is taking align and some fiber before bed. i think you should still go to the doctor to rule out anything serious just in case

Oh my I've had the same :O for about 3 months it comes and goes :O I did a faeces sample and it came back fine :/ I've also had like extreme pain in my stomach where I can't move a few times ever since I had the cervical cancer jab :/ I hope u find out what it is as I am so worried :(

hi ive had diaria for over a week now and it seems constant. after i eat usually i have bad diaria usually liquidy. actually i had a accident where i was playing basketbal and got kneed down there and had a contusion and the night after that happened the diaria started. i had bad stomach pain for a day or two but it was from the injury but the diaria still hasnt subsided. i dont know what may be causing it whether its cause of the injury or theres something wrong plus ive lost about 3-4 pounds and havent been eating that much but not stressed at all 

I really hate to think that there might actually be something serious happening inside my body, but ever since we went to china, my family has had diarrhea (usually liquid). It happens at random, and to add to that 3 times a day. Most weeks there will be 2-3 days of relief. To add to that, stomach aches and creaky bowels(well whatever you call the growling sound your intestines make).

This sounds like your family had travelers diarrhea.

It does sound like coeliac so I suggest pls get tested and if that’s the case being on a gluten free diet will help. I would advise the same to everyone else, ask your doctor if it could be due to coeliac